Meet David Schwanekamp, DDS
Dentist in Cheektowaga
Dr. Schwanekamp was born and raised in Cheektowaga, New York. After graduating from Cleve-Hill High School, he attended the University of Buffalo School of Pharmacy and became a licensed pharmacist in 1977. He returned to UB School of Dentistry to receive his dental degree, graduating with honors in 1984.
Dr. Schwanekamp continues his search for excellence in dentistry with studies at The Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education, The Dawson Academy, LSU Dental School and The Schuster Center for Professional Development.
“Dentistry is more than a job for me; it is my true calling.”
He and his wife, Sheila, make their home in Clarence, where he is an usher for his church and enjoys reading, jazz, golf and fellowship with his friends.
At a Glance:
- University at Buffalo, School of Pharmacy 1977 Graduate with Honors
- University at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine 1984 Graduate with Honors
- LD Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Dawson Academy for Continuing Dental Education
- Pentegra Continuing Education
- Schuster Center for Professional Development
- Louisiana State Dental School – Maximized Adhesive Dentistry Continuum
- The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Certified in Mercury Safe Dentistry
- OKU Dental Honor Society
- The American Dental Association
Ready to Schedule Your Consultation with Dr. Schwanekamp?
Call Cheektowaga Office Phone Number 716-632-9410 today with questions or to schedule your appointment!