Minimally Invasive Treatment
Do I need a crown?
At times, a crown may be the proper treatment for a severely broken tooth…however, there may be another way!
That way is called Maximized Adhesive Dentistry and is a minimally invasive approach to restoring your tooth. This is a process that strengthens the tooth from the inside out.
There are many advantages:
- Only requires 1 visit – NO Temporary
- Very conservative – preserves tooth structure
- Seals the tooth via a unique bonding process
- Protects the pulp
- Little or no sensitivity after the procedure
Should the restoration require repair or replacement, you haven’t lost anything – it can easily be redone!
Call Dentist in Cheektowaga Phone Number 716-632-9410 today or request an appointment online!
Maximized Adhesive Dentistry
We are always learning new ways to improve how we take care of our patients. There are many new advances in products and procedures that are available to dentist to help people keep their teeth healthy for a lifetime. In my career, I have come to understand that our friends and family want as little dentistry as possible …… with that in mind I believe “MINIMALLY INVASIVE DENTISTRY” has great benefits for my patients.
I just returned from another learning session at Louisiana State University (LSU) Dental School in New Orleans, where this technique has been pioneered. It involves preserving more tooth structure (which is always good) and a bonding technique based on a “MAXIMIZED ADHESIVE PROTOCOL” invented by Dr. Bruce LeBlanc in Louisiana.
Having the ability to use this technique gives us another option to restore one’s tooth in a more conservative manner. There are many benefits of this procedure.
Benefits of Maximized Adhesive Dentistry
- It may avoid the need for a root canal and crown to fix a tooth, meaning fewer visits …… fewer procedures ….. less drilling ….. less discomfort ….. and less cost.
- Only one visit – No temporary needed
- Less sensitivity after procedure
- Strengthens the tooth from the inside out by using maximized adhesion.
- Allows me to truly create health for my patients by sealing all the cracks and holes in teeth, thus preventing bacterial invasion, which causes decay, fractures and pain ………. lt has been said, “it’s better to stay well than to get well”. In other words, we can prevent “trouble from happening” and lessen the need for root canals and crowns.
Schwanekamp Dentistry is happy to offer a free consultation appointment to discuss this option for your dental health.