Things to know about Schwanekamp Dentistry
It seems appropriate for a perspective patient who is entertaining the thought of joining our practice to have some idea of the belief system within the organization.
Below are listed our top ten beliefs and to the best of our ability we attempt to live these beliefs day in and day out.
- That all who enter our practice will be treated with respect and dignity
- That each person who enters will be treated as an individual, with unique goals and desires.
- That given the correct information within a caring relationship, we will make decisions about our health that are in our best interests.
- That each individual should know:
- The state of their oral conditions
- The choices for treating those conditions
- The consequences of those choices
- The cost of the treatment prior to beginning
- That our teeth are meant to last a lifetime.
- That all disease is preventable.
- That it is better to prevent than to treat a problem.
- That it is better to treat the cause and not just the symptoms of a problem.
- That the health of the mouth can affect the overall health of the body.
- That we are responsible for our own health.
Comments are closed.